Web代写 | ITEC/IRM 1005 Group Project Assignment – Part 4
ITEC/IRM 1005 (Web Interface Development) Course
Group Project Assignment – Part 4
Description (each group member must follow the instructions given below):
1. For every web page that you developed in previous Group-Project-Assignment parts, design
and code using JavsScript and jQuery.
a. Each webpage must have its own sub-folder
b. Each webpage must have a dedicated HTML file within its subfolder
c. Each webpage must have a dedicated CSS file within its subfolder
e. Images and other related data must be in a sub-folder within sub-folder of
2. For all the webpages that you developed in previous Group-Project-Assignment parts,
grading criteria on the next page of this document.
4. Each group member must build at least one XML or one JSON file (related to your website).
If your group has two members, then one group member can build one XML file, and other
group member can build one JSON file. If your group has more than two members, then
additional group members can choose to build one XML or JSON file per group member.
You should make subfolders for XML and JSON and put the files there accordingly.
5. Implement the recommendations and fix issues that were provided in the feedback of
previous Group-Project-Assignment evaluations.
6. Perform testing and integration of all web pages as appropriate.
7. All the students will be asked to show a quick demo of their project website.
8. Must follow all good programming and good design guidelines from the lectures and
tutorials of the course
9. Work should be done in a professional manner, within your team
10. Evaluation will include both qualitative and quantitative assessments