C#代写 | COSC2276/2277 Assignment part 3 specification
COSC2276/2277 Assignment part 3 specification
Deadline Monday 10.02.2020 (9 am AEST)
Face2FaceDemo Mon, Tue/ 10 & 11.02.2020 (schedule tba)
% allocated to this assignment 30
To be attempted (assignment) Individually or a group of 2
To be submitted via: Canvas
a. You must submit assignment files before the demo and then attend the face to
face demo to get the assignment marked.
b. Demo will happen outside lab. Without a face2face demo, no marks will be
awarded. You must submit your code via Canvas prior to the demo.
c. You will be marked on the use of GITHUB | code development process |
processes used and group dynamics | how you fare during demo. The final marks
will be weighted according to your % contribution in group. If you cannot explain
your own code during demo, you will receive a ZERO for the whole demo.
d. You will not be using your GITHUB for this assignment, you will be invited to be
a part of GITHUB account created for you or your group.
All assignments will be checked with plagiarism-detection software; any student found to
have plagiarised would be subject to disciplinary action. Plagiarism includes:
• CONTRACT CHEATING: paying someone to do your work
• CONTRACT CHEATING: getting someone else to write the test or attend demo
• submitting work that is not your own or submitting text that is not your own
• copying work from/of previous/current semester students
• allowing others to copy your work via email, printouts, social media etc.
• posting assignment questions (in full or partial) on external technical forums
• sending or passing your work to your friends
• posting assignment questions on technical forums to get them solved
A disciplinary action can lead to
• a meeting with the disciplinary committee
• a score of zero for the assignment
• a permanent record of copying in your personal university records and/or
• expulsion from the university, in some severe cases
All plagiarism will be penalised. There are no exceptions and no excuses. You have been
warned. For more details please read RMIT’s page on Academic Integrity at
3. 3 Scope:
The aim of this assignment is to extend the ASP.NET Core Internet Banking website
from assignment 2, with .NET Core 3.0 framework, using Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
with a Cloud SQL Server 2019 backend & Angular.
The aim is to extend the website created in assignment 2. You will add the additional
features ASP.NET Core such as: loan application, security features, Web API and an
Admin portal created with Angular. Please read tasks for further details.
3.5 Business Rules:
Refer to assignment 1 specifications for these.
3.6 Tasks and Marks allocation:
Part A: ASP.NET Core
a (6 marks) Add the following security related features to the Internet Banking website:
1. auto logout after 1 minute of inactivity on any logged-on page,
2. locking of accounts after 3 unsuccessful login attempts and,
3. customised error pages
b (12 marks) Create an ASP.NET Core Web API that will provide the admin the access
to the database and the admin portal features. The methods of this well-documented API
will be determined by the next specification. Please read part c.
In order to receive full marks for this specification you must use a repository pattern,
write proper comments to explain the various methods of the API.
Part B: can be attempted in ASP.NET Core OR Angular 8
c (12 marks) Create a separate Admin portal as described below:
Admin should login via a separate URL as the user website
You must use a customised secure URL for admin portal
Admin username and password need not be stored in a database at this stage
After a successful login (username = admin, password = admin), admin should be able
1. view transaction history for a particular user: admin should be able to generate a
table displaying the transaction history for a user within a specified time period.
2. generate appropriate graphs for the above transaction history to show it in a visual
3. update/delete/modify user details
4. lock and unlock user account(s) and
5. block/unblock a scheduled pay
All the above features must use Web API for accessing the database. Amin page should
not have any logic code for doing above. It should entirely rely on the API. Only the
pages with EXCELLENT user interface will receive higher marks for this part.
You will also be marked for the effective use of GitHub, web design and HCI principles
and code elegance.
3.7 Coding Standards:
• Read the C# coding standard from the following website:
• Remember that there are too many to be followed, implementing 6-10 of the
standards will be a job well done.
• Do not force yourself to implement every OO feature that you have learnt, use the
features wisely and if needed.
No additionally 3rd party plug-ins may be used in this assignment, without prior approval
from the HEAD TUTOR. Only use of the Microsoft.Data.SqlClient, Newtonsoft.Json
and SimpleHashing packages are permitted. You are required to write all your own
classes following the principles of object-oriented design.
3.9 Submission Procedure:
Each submission must include a README.txt file containing your full name, Student ID
and any other relevant information (if you are working in a group, then please mention
the details of your partner).
Zip the entire solution project folder (with README.txt file included) and submit it via
Canvas as a single zipped archive.
3.10 Late submissions and Extension-related information:
A penalty of 10% per day of the total marks for each assignment will apply for each day a
submission is late, including both weekdays and the weekend. After 5 days, you will
receive zero marks for that assignment. Email your lecturer (email@example.com)
for extension related queries.